Friday, November 7, 2008

Yesterday's Game...


So I went to the guys' game last night and from now on, they better start appreciating me more! It was so cold. I pretty much froze my butt off. I went with Kassandra and her step-padre, Mr. Joe Trevinyo. I'm not too happy with him at the moment because him and Hector Alexanda Trevinyo killed a poor, little, innocent sheep. So, when I got into the car I said, "Mr. Joe, I'm not very happy with you right about now." And he said, "Why? I didn't do anything to you!" Then, I told him why and we started arguing. After we were finished, he gave me and Kassandra some candy, and we were fine. :) But back to the game. IT WAS COLD! I didn't think it was going to be that cold but when we got there, boy did I find out I was wrong. Me and Kassandra stole her Aunt Connie's blanket and we wrapped all up in it. But, guess what!! It was still cold. Thankfully the guys won 24-0. But like I said, I better be more appreciated for that. :)

No comments: