Monday, October 27, 2008

If I Was Invisible...


Do you ever wish you could be invisible? Well, I do. At times, when people are talking about me, or if someone embarrasses me, I wish that no one could see me. When I get embarrassed, my face turns red and people usually stare more. That, sometimes, makes it worse. No one likes when they get talked about, but everyone wants to here what others are saying about them. I think being invisible would be an advantage because you could find out so much by spying on a person to see what they say about you and/or others. But, with advantages, comes disadvantages. A disadvantage about being invisible is that no one would see you and you couldn't talk to anyone. But, I like being visible just fine. :) Of course, every now and then it would be great to be unseen, just not for too long.

No comments: