Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A New Tradition...



It's weird not having a
bonfire because I've never been at a school that didn't have one. I understand why people are concerned about us getting hurt, but I also think that they should have moved the bonfire somewhere else where it wouldn't get close to any houses. They could have also made a set limit for how close you can get to it. Instead of just totally doing away with it, just come up with an alternative place for the bonfire. But since that wont happen, I think that a new tradition would be to get out at noon on Homecoming Day, have the parade sometime after lunch, and then have the pep rally after that. I don't think that you should have the parade the day before or day after. Have everything on the same day. But not all crammed together. That's why they should let us out at noon so that there is plenty of time to do everything. :)

No comments: